"Project Runway" will return to Lifetime for its new season for Thursday, Jan. 14 at 10 p.m., the network said Wednesday.
The mid-January launch had been expected, though Lifetime hadn’t confirmed it. As previously announced, "Runway" will return to its New York City roots for the new season following a widely-criticized one-cycyle detour to Los Angeles.
The scheduling is a bit of a risk since it means "Runway" will air several weeks of its season opposite the Olympics.
"Runway" companion series "Models of the Runway" will also debut Jan. 14, airing at 11 p.m. each week.
Here’s a list of the new designers on "Project Runway":
· Amy Sarabi, 26 – Hometown: Plano, TX; Resides in Oakland, CA
· Anna Lynett, 23 – Hometown: Whitefish Bay, WI; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
· Anthony L. Williams, 28 – Hometown: Birmingham, AL; Resides in Atlanta, GA
· Ben Chmura, 30 – Hometown: South Meriden, CT; Resides in Tampa, FL
· Christiane King, 30 – Hometown: Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivorie/Resides in Los Angeles, CA
· Emilio Sosa, 43 – Hometown: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Resides in New York, NY
· Jay Nicolas Sario, 31 – Hometown: The Philippines; Resides in San Francisco, CA
· Janeane Marie Ceccanti, 28 -Hometown: Willows, CA; Resides in Portland, OR
· Jesse LeNoir, 25 – Hometown: Painesville, OH; Resides in Orlando, FL
· Jesus Estrada, 21- Hometown: Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico; Resides in San Diego, CA
· Jonathan Joseph Peters, 29 – Hometown: Woonsocket, RI; Resides in Providence, RI
· Maya Luz, 22 – Hometown: Santa Fe, NM; Resides in New York, NY
· Mila Hermanovski, 40 – Hometown: Dallas, TX; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
· Pamela Ptak, 47 – Hometown: Pittsfield, MA; Resides in Riegelsville, PA
· Ping Wu, 33- Hometown: Chendu, Sichuan Province, China; Resides in Chicago, IL
· SethAaron Henderson, 38 – Hometown: San Diego, CA; Resides in Vancouver, WA