Rachel Bloom and the cast of “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” are taking their show on the road this spring in a live, eight-city music tour.
Starting on March 31, Bloom, Vincent Rodriguez III, Scott Michael Foster, Pete Gardner, Aline Brosh McKenna, Adam Schlesinger and Jack Dolgen will perform in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles.
“There is nothing like performing musical comedy live,” said Bloom, the show’s co-creator, executive producer and star. “It’s not just a performance, it’s an ongoing dialogue between the performers and the audience. We are so excited to offer new renditions of some of our beloved songs and connect with our amazing fans.”
“In the course of 44 episodes, ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ has featured over 100 original songs,” added McKenna, the series’ co-creator, showrunner and executive producer. “It’s so exciting that fans will get to see up close the phenomenal live performing talents of our cast, led by Rachel Bloom, and hear the amazing songwriting of Rachel, Adam and Jack.”
“Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” is also executive produced by Marc Webb (“500 Days of Summer”), Erin Ehrlich (“Awkward”), Michael Hitchcock (“Glee”) and Sarah Caplan (“Ray Donovan”).
The music is produced by Schlesinger and Steven Gold, and the songs are co-written by Bloom, Schlesinger and Dolgen. The music from the series is distributed by WaterTower Music.
Here are the dates and venues:
- Saturday, March 31: Portland, Oregon – Revolution Hall
- Sunday, April 1: Seattle – Neptune Theatre
- Wednesday, April 4: Chicago – The Vic Theatre
- Thursday, April 5: Boston – Wilbur Theatre
- Friday, April 6: Washington D.C. – Lincoln Theatre
- Saturday, April 7: Philadelphia – Trocadero Theatre
- Sunday, April 8: New York City – The Town Hall
- Tuesday, April 10: Los Angeles – Wilshire Ebell Theatre
Tickets go on sale Wednesday at noon.