Rihanna lit up Texas when a fire broke out on-stage during her “Loud” tour stop in Dallas on Friday night.
Sparks flew and smoke sizzled in the packed American Airlines Center as Rihanna was ushered off stage. No injuries were reported.
The crew quickly came in to put out the fire, with Dallas firefighters following shortly thereafter to survey the scene, according to NBC in Dallas.
The accident occurred on the heels of a particularly off-night, in which the “Rude Boy” singer was reportedly an hour late to kick off her concert.
Rihanna took to Twitter Friday night to address her disappointed fans:
"DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!"
She later tweeted that she would be attending a production meeting to figure out exactly what happened, although the accident seems a result of the show’s elaborate pyrotechnics.
A fan captured the cheering throng reacting to the fire's extinguishing: