The Internet had a field day when asked to come up with things safer than attending a Donald Trump rally.
The hashtag #SaferThanaTrumpRally surfaced on Wednesday, in response to several instances of violence that have broken out between Trump protesters and Trump supporters at campaign events in recent weeks.
One Twitter user said that sharing a drink with Bill Cosby was a more harmless activity, while another said that having a tall glass of water from Flint, MI was safer still.
Check out some of the best responses below.
– Gord Macey (@GordMacey) March 21, 2016
– Donald Trump Or ____ (@donaldtrump_or) March 21, 2016
– Universal Indie (@universalindie) March 21, 2016
– Ross on the Radio (@ArtificialRoss) March 21, 2016
– Kristen Lucas (@TheKris10Lucas) March 21, 2016
– Tom (@TommieWho) March 21, 2016
– Very Serious People™ (@TheXclass) March 21, 2016
– Darth #NeverTrumpius (@jameslfregosi) March 21, 2016
– Horatio (@ExtrovertedSide) March 21, 2016
– TJ Wharry (@twharry) March 21, 2016