We've Got Hollywood Covered
|

Sandra Bullock: Stalker Intended 'to Sexually Assault Me'

Court documents say that man who invaded actress' home had firearms with "extremely high killing capacities and the potential for mass destruction"

A man accused of stalking actress Sandra Bullock intended to sexually assault the "Gravity" star, according to court papers obtained by TheWrap.

In an application for a restraining order filed Friday, Bullock says that Joshua James Corbett was carrying a notebook "with multiple pages of scribbled entries, some dated June 4 and June 7, 2014, which repeatedly describe lurid and sexual acts including multiple entries detailing his intention to sexually assault me" when he was arrested after entering her home on June 8, 2014.

According to the papers, Corbett has a long criminal record dating back to 1992, and has been classified as "mentally disturbed" while in custody.

The court papers also say that a number of illegal firearms, including several that have "extremely high killing capacities and the potential for mass destruction," were found at Corbett's home.

In the papers, Bullock also says that surveillance footage captured Corbett "stalking me outside of my residence on three prior evenings" before the June 8, 2014 incident.

According to Bullock, she was awoken at approximately 5:30 a.m. by "a loud banging" and then heard an explosion. Corbett walked past her bedroom door and "pounded on my bedroom door repeatedly," according to the actress' account.

Bullock says she has suffered "emotional injury including fear for my safety, fear for the safety of my family and household member, and loss of my sense of peace and security in my home and personal space resulting from the invasion by the defendant."

According to TMZ, Corbett received five years' probation last month for the 2014 incident.

Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.