There’s something pretty sketchy about Taylor Swift’s depiction in her butt-grope trial. At least, that seems to be the opinion of many Swifties, who are flocking to Twitter to register their disgust.
With Swift appearing in a Colorado court this week to testify in a trial over whether radio DJ David Mueller groped her rear end during a 2013 meet-and-greet at Denver’s Pepsi Center, many fans chose to focus on what they felt was the real crime — Swift’s portrayal in a courtroom sketch of her.
“This courtroom sketch of taylor swift is terrible and I’m crying,” wrote one disappointed Swiftie.
“Courtroom sketch of Taylor Swift looks like my evil twin, down to the exact same dress,” mused another Twitter wag.
“This courtroom sketch of Taylor Swift looks… absolutely nothing like her,” another critic weighed in.
“If #TaylorSwift is pissed at ass-grabbing DJ imagine how she feels about an inept courtroom sketch artist,” pondered another commenter.
“How long before Taylor Swift sues this courtroom sketch artist?” asked one critic.
“This artist’s rendition of Taylor Swift is a very good sketch of Rolf from The Sound of Music,” another person chimed in.
Take a look at the sketch below and draw your own conclusions in the comments section.
– 맛있??” 찹쌀 도너츠 (@yungido) August 9, 2017
– LucyFortune ☾ (@LucyFortuneLyne) August 10, 2017
– Margaret H. Willison (@MrsFridayNext) August 10, 2017
– Amy (@amymcm92) August 10, 2017
– Complex Pop Culture (@ComplexPop) August 9, 2017
– Patrick Goldstein (@patrickbigpix) August 8, 2017
– Dorsey (@dorseyshaw) August 8, 2017
– Sara Weber (@sarapweber) August 8, 2017
– Anne T. Donahue (@annetdonahue) August 9, 2017
– elizabeth s lafleur (@eslafleur) August 9, 2017
– Ally Reid (@ashallann) August 9, 2017