Tomi Lahren Settles Her Lawsuit Against Glenn Beck

Conservative media personality will retain ownership of her Facebook page in agreement with her former employer

Last Updated: May 1, 2017 @ 4:34 PM

Tomi Lahren has made nice with Glenn Beck. Relatively speaking, anyway.

Lahren has settled her wrongful termination lawsuit against TheBlaze and its founder Beck, Lahren’s attorney Brian Lauten told TheWrap on Monday.

Per the settlement, Lahren will retain her Facebook page, which boasts more than 4 million followers. However, Lahren has agreed to return any intellectual property created by TheBlaze that has been posted on the Facebook account.

Lauten said that the suit was resolved “amicably.”

“As Tomi Lahren’s trial attorney, I am pleased to report that the parties have amicably resolved their differences. Ms. Lahren has been released from her employment contract and she is now the undisputed owner of her Facebook page,” Lauten said. “Ms. Lahren will promptly return to her former employer its intellectual property that was posted on her Facebook page before this litigation commenced. Ms. Lahren is relieved to have this litigation behind her and she looks forward to connecting with her audience and fan base on the pressing political issues facing our country in the days to come.”

“The remainder of the parties’ agreement is confidential,” Lauten added. “Ms. Lahren will have no further comment at this time.”

In its own statement, TheBlaze said, “TheBlaze is pleased to announce that the relationship with Tomi Lahren has concluded. Ms. Lahren will continue to have access to her social media accounts as has always been the case.”

Lahren sued last month after her show was suspended indefinitely. The suspension came shortly after Lahren acknowledged being pro-choice on an episode of the talk show “The View.”

According to Lahren’s suit, Beck and TheBlaze knew about her pro-choice views before her public comments and never took issue with them. The lawsuit also claims that a Blaze producer accompanied Lahren to the “View” set and “applauded” her appearance.

However, The Blaze suspended Lahren’s show almost immediately after she made the comments, according to the lawsuit, “presumably hoping they could find an exit strategy to sanitize their unlawful conduct” until Lahren’s contract expired Sept. 30.

Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.