1. Tyler Perry keeps rocking the house.
2. Even the Jonas Brothers can’t ruin the party.
3. The box office isn’t listed on Nasdaq.
4. A bailout would have led to Timothy Geithner greenlighting studio projects.
5. They can put "American Idol: The Movie" in turnaround.
6. More money to spend on anti-piracy messages.
7. Even his YouTube freakout won’t hurt Christian Bale’s "Terminator: Salvation."
8. The Star Trek reboot might actually have a chance.
9. No movie moguls will have to give up their houses in Malibu.
10. George Clooney.