Is Donald Trump launching his own nightly news program?
The Trump campaign began broadcasting the first installment of what it’s calling a nightly news show on Facebook Live on Monday.
The show will be broadcast on Trump’s Facebook page at 6:30 p.m. ET until Nov. 8 and will be hosted by campaign advisors Boris Epshteyn and Cliff Sims, as well as The Blaze commentator Tomi Lahren.
The show’s first guests are campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and adviser Jason Miller, according to Wired.
It will stream Trump’s rallies each night and feature pre-and post-event commentary. The announcement comes on the heels of the Facebook Live last week, which premiered during the third presidential debate and brought in more than 9 million views.
Some news outlets, including BuzzFeed, dubbed the event a test drive for Trump TV, a television network that Trump is rumored to be considering in the event he loses the election.
The New York Times reported last week that Trump’s his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has been trying to ink a deal for a possible Trump network, though Trump himself has denied it.
Epshteyn told Wired that the new nightly news Facebook Live stream is just a way for the campaign to “circumvent the mainstream media Trump so publicly loathes.”
“We all know how strong the left wing media bias is,” Epshteyn said on Monday. “This is us delivering our message to voters.”
Trump’s campaign did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.