Oscar-winning documentarian Barbara Kopple and “UnREAL” creator Marti Noxon are among the panelists who will discuss “How to Make Your Indie Succeed in the Digital Age” at the Sundance Film Festival on Monday.
TheWrap CEO Sharon Waxman will lead the discussion which will be broadcast digitally via Facebook Live from the YouTube House in Park City, Utah.
The panel discussion is done in partnership with UCLA’s School of Theater, Film and Television and YouTube.
*Academy Award-winning documentarian Barbara Kopple, “This is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous” (festival premiere)
* Matt Rhodes, President, Rhodes Entertainment
* Tim Shey, Head of Scripted at YouTube Originals
* Marti Noxon, writer-director, “To the Bone” (in competition)
* Jay Cohen, Head of Film Finance and Distribution, Gersh Agency
* John Sloss, Founder, Cinetic Media
TheWrap will also convene its popular influencer dinner with Plexus and other partners, hosting a group of 35 top individuals in independent film, producers, actors, CEOs, brand leaders and academics for a discussion focused on the future of the film industry.
TheWrap is pleased to welcome the sponsors of its 2017 branded activations, including Kia, Plexus, Blippar, Rabbit Hole Distilling, and UCLA’s School of Theater, Film and Television.