Elvis Costello, Common, T-Bone Burnett and other contenders for the 2018 Oscars Best Original Song category are live Monday evening for a panel discussion of their music, hosted by TheWrap.
You can stream the event over Facebook Live below:
WrapScreenings: Now LIVE with Oscar Song Contenders Presented by Dolby with Common, Elvis Costello, Diane Warren, Ryan Tedder and More!
Posted by The Wrap on Monday, December 11, 2017
Therap’s Steve Pond is moderating the discussion between the 11 musicians for seven different films at AMC Century City 15 Dolby Cinema in Los Angeles.
Attending the event are:
- Diane Warren and Common for “Stand Up for Something” from “Marshall”
- Elvis Costello for “You Shouldn’t Look at Me That Way” from “Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool”
- Kenneth Branagh and Patrick Doyle for “Never Forget” from “Murder on the Orient Express”
- Raphael Saadiq and Taura Stinson for “Jump” from “Step”
- T-Bone Burnett and Ryan Tedder for “Truth to Power” from “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power”
- Ryan Bingham for “How Shall a Sparrow Fly” from “Hostiles”
Dolby Laboratories is presenting the event, and the evening will also be re-broadcast on Monday, December 18 at 7 p.m. ET on SiriusXM’s “Volume” hosted by Alan Light.