Music talent manager Scooter Braun, who represents Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, will welcome Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton to his Los Angeles home on Thursday for an event dubbed, “Conversation with Hillary.”
This will be Clinton’s third trip to Hollywood since the launch of her second presidential bid in April. The former Secretary of State raised $3 million in a single day as she attended three separate events Beverly Hills in May.
She also held fundraisers in June at the homes of actor Tobey Maguire and HBO executive Michael Lombardo.
Here are seven things to know about the candidate’s latest Hollywood visit:
1. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. PT Clinton will arrive at 7 and is expected to be there until 8:30 or 9, according to people close to the event.
2. Getting into the event will not only require some impressive Hollywood connections, it’ll also cost $2,700, the maximum contribution allowed under the law.
3. About 200 people are expected, including DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffery Katzenberg, who’s already given $1 million to Hillary’s super-PAC. Steven Spielberg, a longtime Clinton backer, is not expected to attend on Thursday; organizers said he’s out of town.
4. Sources close to the event say the focus is on Clinton meeting new big donors with deep pockets.
5. Though no attendees have been confirmed, the Thursday event is expected attract a younger Hollywood crowd given Braun’s standing with up-and-comers like Cody Simpson and Carly Rae Jepsen.
6. While they haven’t given money directly to the Clintons, Braun and his wife, Yael Cohen, have donated about $13,000 to Democratic candidates.
7. After the fundraiser, Clinton will be heading to another event in San Diego. After that, organizers say, she’s off to the Hamptons for a quick vacation.