Hollywood may be a man's world, but it's hard to feel too bad for the ladies on this list.
According to Forbes, Angelina Jolie and Sarah Jessica Parker tied as Hollywood's top paid actresses: Each is estimated to have made $30 million between May 2010 and May 2011.
Jolie starred in "Salt" (right) and "The Tourist" during that period, while Parker starred in "Sex and the City 2" (left), which she also helped produce.
Meryl Streep brings up the rear of this top 10 list, having pulled in a mere $10 million in the same period, Forbes estimates.
The 10 top actresses earned an estimated $218 million between May 2010 and May 2011.
To come up with its numbers Forbes writes that it talked to agents, lawyers, producers and industry sources.
Here’s the run-down:
- Angelina Jolie - $30 million
- Sarah Jessica Parker - $30 million
- Jennifer Aniston - $28 million
- Reese Witherspoon - $28 million
- Julia Roberts - $20 million
- Kristen Stewart - $20 million
- Katherine Heigl - $19 million
- Cameron Diaz - $18 million
- Sandra Bullock - $15 million
- Meryl Streep - $10 million