The top 10 messages left on JZ’s voicemail
David Letterman’s Top Ten list tonight is a two-fer, going after both Jay Leno and NBC U president and CEO Jeff Zucker.
Here now, the top 10 messages left on Jeff Zucker’s voicemail:
10. What the hell are you doing?
9. Hi, this is Jay Leno. Conan seemed upset in the elevator.
8. No, seriously, what the hell are you doing?
7. Hi, this is Burt Reynolds. Just so you know: I’m available.
6. Letterman here. Want to borrow one of my hairpieces?
5. Hi, this is Mark McGwire. If you’re looking to bulk up , I know a guy.
4. Hi, it’s Jay again. All in all, I think it’s going pretty well.
3. I’m from Comcast. Regarding the sale…Uh, I think we’re OK.
2. Larry King here. Keep up the good work.
1. What the Zuck?
← Previous Story