“X-Men” director Bryan Singer is denying allegations in a lawsuit filed last week that he sexually abused an underage boy as part of a sordid ring of Hollywood sex parties nearly 15 years ago.
Singer said in his first statement since the claims were filed on April 16 that allegations he assaulted then 17-year-old accuser Michael Egan are “outrageous, vicious and completely false.” However, the director said he will be bowing out of the press tour for his upcoming “X-Men: Days of Future Past” to avoid bringing negative attention to the film.
