Corinne Olympios to Return for ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Reunion After Sexual Misconduct Scandal

ABC dating show has resumed production and will air Season 4 this summer

Last Updated: July 12, 2017 @ 4:10 PM

Corinne Olympios is returning to “Bachelor in Paradise” for its upcoming cast reunion following the show temporarily shutting down production on Season 4.

“I am very happy to be appearing on the ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ special,” Olympios said in a statement released to TheWrap on Wednesday.

Her former “Paradise” co-star DeMario Jackson recently said he is also attending the reunion.

Jackson and Olympios were both involved in an incident that led Warner Bros. to announce on June 11 that it was shutting down production due to “allegations of misconduct.”

The ABC dating series resumed production after the studio announced on June 20 that the results of its investigation did “not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member.”

Olympios said in a statement released on June 29 that her team had concluded its investigation into the allegations that led to the shutdown.

She pointed out that producers offered her a chance to return to the action, but she declined. Jackson also said he will not return as a Season 4 contestant.

Jackson told E! News in an interview last month that he performed oral sex on Olympios during filming, and that she was the “aggressor.” He said he was not mad at her, but that he was “mad at the situation.”

“Paradise” Season 4 is set to premiere on ABC later this summer.