UPDATE: The press conference is now over. For the latest developments on the alligator attack at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort on Tuesday, click here.
Florida authorities are holding a press conference to give the latest updates on the search for the missing two-year-old boy who was dragged into a lagoon by an alligator at a Walt Disney World resort on Tuesday night.
While the search and rescue team was hoping to find the boy alive earlier this morning, the police have said they are now simply hoping to recover the body.
“We’re going to continue to search until we find a body,” Sheriff Jerry Demings told the media on Wednesday.
“Everyone here at the Walt Disney World Resort is devastated by this tragic accident,” a Disney spokesperson previously said in a statement. “Our thoughts are with the family. We are helping the family and doing everything we can to assist law enforcement.”
Watch the press conference live below.