FX Networks CEO John Landgraf is set to speak on the TV leaders panel at TheGrill, which kicks off on Monday at The Montage Beverly Hills. Other leading figures in finance and entertainment law will be speaking, as well.
The finance panel, titled “What Lies Beyond the $4 Billion Media M&A Move,” features the following speakers:
- Andrew Howard, Partner, Shamrock Capital Advisors
- Carlos Jimenez, Managing Director, Moelis & Company
- Andrew Siegel, EVP, Advance Publications Inc.
- Dan Schechter, Managing Director, L.E.K. Consulting LLC
- Brian Weinstein, Head of Global Client Strategy, Creative Artists Agency
And the legal aces panel titled, “Legal Aces on Digital Dealmaking: Holograms, eSports, Startups… and China,” will feature the following speakers:
- Lindsay Conner, Partner & Chair, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips
- Bonnie Eskenazi, Entertainment Partner, Greenberg Glusker
- Schuyler Moore, Partner, Stroock & Stroock
- Nina Shaw, Founding Partner, Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano
- Susan Zuckerman Williams, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
TheGrill is the leading, annual conversation about the convergence between Entertainment, Media and Technology, bringing newsmakers together to debate the challenges and opportunities of the digital age. This year features a special presentation of rock photography moderated by Oscar-winning filmmaker Cameron Crowe.
Additional speakers this year include Irving Azoff, Michael Lynton, Sarah Barnett, Greg Foster, Chris DeWolfe, David Nevins, Luke Xiang, Will Palmer, Phil Keslin, Nina Shaw, Derek Smith, Adam Fogelson, Brian Weinstein and many more.