Two private letters reportedly written by President Donald Trump’s executive assistant Natalie Harp show her telling Trump that he was “all that matters” to her and thanking him for being her “Guardian and Protector.”
The Daily Beast published the supposed letters in full Thursday night, along with images of the notes. They were reportedly written during or shortly after Harp accompanied Trump on a May 2023 trip to his golf properties in Scotland and Ireland.
“You are all that matters to me,” Harp allegedly wrote in one letter. “I don’t want to ever let you down.” She also seemingly thanked Trump for being her “Guardian and Protector in this Life” and signed the note, “With all my heart, Natalie.”
In the second letter, Harp allegedly wrote that she envied women “whose only ‘job’ seems to be to talk with you and look pretty,” adding, “I want that job!!” The former One America News host also reportedly said she missed when Trump would call and they would “talk about everything and nothing.”
Author Michael Wolff, who published excerpts from the letters in his 2025 book “All or Nothing,” said Trump campaign staffers gave him photographs of the notes because they were concerned about Harp’s growing proximity to Trump. Excerpts were also previously reported by The New York Times. TheWrap has not independently authenticated the letters.
The Daily Beast separately published a resurfaced video Friday in which Harp recounted being accidentally infused with sterile water in 2015. The 96-second video was posted online in June 2018 but is believed to have been recorded the previous year.
Harp said the medical error caused hemorrhagic shock and described herself as “the only survivor of sterile water infusion.” The Daily Beast noted that medical literature has documented other patients surviving similar incidents.
The footage predates Trump’s signing of the federal Right to Try Act on May 30, 2018. Harp later credited the law with allowing her to obtain experimental treatment for bone cancer and saving her life, including during a 2019 Fox News appearance that caught Trump’s attention. Medical experts previously told The Washington Post that Harp’s treatment history and timeline made it unlikely the federal law affected her care.
Harp subsequently served on Trump’s 2020 campaign advisory board and spoke at that year’s Republican National Convention. She worked at One America News before joining Trump’s staff in 2022 and now serves as Trump’s special assistant and executive assistant. The aide has been described in multiple reports as a gatekeeper who controls some of the information reaching the president and has access to his Truth Social account.
Responding on Harp’s behalf, White House spokesman Davis Ingle told TheWrap, “Natalie Harp is one of the most loyal and hardest-working aides on President Trump’s team. The Fake News’s continued attacks on President Trump and his Administration prove exactly why trust in media is at historic lows. The media should focus on reporting real news and stop trying to smear dedicated public servants.”

