Power Women Breakfast Washington DC: Crisis PR exec addresses the challenges for women in male-dominated field.
Crisis PR expert Molly Levinson addressed the challenges for women in the male-dominated field of sports. “Go be an agent. Don’t leave those jobs to the men,” she told the crowd at TheWrap’s Power Women Breakfast Washington DC on Thursday.
Levinson also discussed the status of a class action lawsuit brought by the U.S. women’s soccer team on March 8 against their employer, the United States Soccer Federation.
TheWrap’s Power Women Breakfast franchise brings together influential women in entertainment, media, technology and finance in key cities to network and connect. Each event brings inspiring speakers to talk about issues that relate to professional women.
Watch the full video of Levinson’s talk above.
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers