Pauley Perrette Says She’ll Never Return to ‘NCIS’ Because She’s ‘Terrified’ of Former Co-Star Mark Harmon

“I have nightmares about it,” actress tweeted

Pauley Perrette says she will never return to “NCIS” because she’s “terrified” of her former co-star Mark Harmon.

“NO I AM NOT COMING BACK! EVER! (Please stop asking?)” Perrette wrote in an early-morning tweet on Friday. “I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it. I have a new show that is SAFE AND HAPPY! You’ll love it!”

A few hours later, she tweeted a follow-up that read: “You think I didn’t expect blow back? You got me wrong. THIS happened To my crew member and I fought like hell to keep it from happening again! To protect my crew! And then I was physically assaulted for saying NO!?and I lost my job.”

As TheWrap previously reported, Perrette exited “NCIS” after 15 years at the end of last season amid conflict with series star Mark Harmon over an on-set incident involving a dog bite. She has also spoken out in the past, alluding to “multiple physical assaults” on the set of the long-running crime drama.

Representatives for Harmon and CBS did not immediately return TheWrap’s request for comment, but in a previous statement regarding Perrette’s dispute with Harmon, the network said it was “committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

In fact, Perrette will return to the network next season, co-starring on the multi-camera comedy “Broke” with “Jane the Virgin” alum Jaime Camil.

Written by Alex Herschlag and executive produced by “Jane” creator Jennie Snyder Urman, “Broke” centers on an outrageously wealthy trust fund baby (Camil) who is cut off by his father and moves in with his wife into her estranged sister Jackie’s (Perrette) Reseda condo, forcing the two siblings to reconnect.