Sports Illustrated’s 2010 Swimsuit Issue went live online Tuesday, with 1,500 bikini-clad photos and more than 100 videos of swimsuit models, including cover star Brooklyn Decker.
And – as expected – it set all sorts of traffic records for SI.
The hard numbers:
- 2.3 million unique visitors on launch day, up 85 percent over 2009
- 42.2 million page views, up 14 percent over 2009 (37 mm page views)
- 7.1 million video views, up 126 percent over 2009 and an all-time record for SI
- 3.663 million unique users for SI.com overall, the second highest trafficked day in site history (that day being the 2007 swimsuit issue launch)
- 54 million page views for SI.com, also second highest ever
More to read: