Pixar’s “Inside Out” hits theaters Friday and to celebrate its release, TheWrap has compiled the Top 10 quotes from Pixar’s 15-film history.
Pixar’s first movie, 1995’s groundbreaking “Toy Story,” remains its most quotable release, but the company is responsible for several classic lines of dialogue that will be repeated by children for generations.
As visually sumptuous as each Pixar movie is, the reason the company’s work is so popular is that each story has heart, with the screenplay as important as the character design and star-filled voice cast.
There’s bound to be debate, so sound off in the comments section below to let us know if we missed your favorite Pixar movie quote! If these don’t get you excited to see “Inside Out” this weekend, we’re afraid nothing will …
1. “To infinity… and beyond!” - Toy Story
2. “Wall-E.” - Wall-E
3. “Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.” - Ratatouille
4. (tie) “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” & “Where. Is. My. Super. Suit?!?” - The Incredibles
5. (tie) “Adventure is out there!” & “My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar so that I may speak. Squirrel!” - Up
6. “Float like a Cadillac,
7. “Kids these days. They just don’t get scared like they used to.” - Monsters Inc.
8. “If this is some kind of practical joke, it’s not funny! And I know funny! I’m a clownfish!” - Finding Nemo
9. (tie) “Hey, bartender! Bloody Mary, O-positive.” & “Hey waiter, I’m in my soup!” - A Bug’s Life
10. For this, we gave up that Brazilian helicopter pilot? - Inside Out