Sure, we have the Medicare and Viagra gags, but the comedic chops these guys display makes the script’s flaws forgivable
- By Lew Harris | October 31, 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Could Assange have gotten the part-time gig to do a secret voice-over for Nikon while still holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy in London?
- By Jordan Riefe | October 30, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
“We thought, why don’t we bring Hollywood to the beach?”
- By Michelle Danner | October 29, 2013 @ 9:31 AM
Different techniques are useful — depending on the medium you’re working in
- By Mark W. Travis | October 28, 2013 @ 9:59 AM
I’m beginning to wonder what questions like “How do you think it went” do to the actors?
- By Aviva Kempner | October 25, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
Now that my mother is no longer alive, I will be forever grateful for Spielberg’s wise insight to document the past to help prevent future genocides
- By Dan Bloom | October 23, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
It’s not really Chan’s film, since it was produced and written by Beijingers more interested in propaganda than storytelling
- By Ella Taylor | October 18, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
Slight lampoon is smoothly directed but short on original insight — and a woeful misuse of Evan Rachel Wood