Updated: Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 9:08 a.m. PT.
E! denied to TheWrap that “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” production has shut down following Kanye West’s hospitalization and Kim Kardashian’s robbery.
“‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ is currently in production and has not been halted,” an E! spokesperson told us.
The spokesperson later clarified for us that cameras are indeed rolling. The E! rep did not immediately respond to our question as to whether or not Kim and Kanye are currently being filmed.
Producers have shut down E!’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” according to TMZ.
They’ll stay in the “Off” position through 2016, and possibly beyond.
While production sources told the gossip publication that they’ve got enough footage to fill out the season, the original plan was to film through the holidays. Not anymore. Even without West’s recent “medical welfare” scare, his wife wasn’t in the headspace to shoot a TV show.
Following last month’s robbery in Paris, Kim is “rethinking everything,” Harvey Levin’s website reported.
Series producers did not immediately respond to TheWrap‘s request for comment on the report.