Rocsi Diaz to Leave ‘Entertainment Tonight’

Diaz will depart in January to pursue other hosting opportunities

The “Entertainment Tonight” talent roster is undergoing another shakeup.

“ET” correspondent and weekend host Rocsi Diaz, who joined the show in 2013, will depart the syndicated magazine show in January.

Also read: CNN’s Nischelle Turner Joining ‘Entertainment Tonight’ as Correspondent (Exclusive)

A spokesperson for “ET” said that Diaz is departing to pursue other hosting opportunities.

“As both Rocsi and ET have grown and evolved over the years, she has elected to pursue hosting opportunities that are available to her at the start of next year,” the spokesperson told TheWrap in a statement Tuesday. “Until then, she will continue to bring her usual brand of Rocsi-style entertainment interviews to ET.”

See video: Rob Marciano Says Goodbye to ‘Entertainment Tonight': ‘Weather Is My True Passion’

Prior to “Entertainment Tonight,” Diaz served as co-host for BET’s “106 & Park.”

The announcement of Diaz’s upcoming departure follows the exit of co-host Rob Marciano earlier this year. Marciano, who left the show to join ABC News’ news team, was replaced by “The Insider” vet Kevin Frazier.

As reported exclusively by TheWrap last week, CNN Entertainment correspondent Nischelle Turner is also joining “Entertainment Tonight,” and will likely begin appearing on the syndicated offering in time for the November sweeps.