‘Full House’ Reboot: John Stamos Says He Had ‘Sweet Talk’ With Mary-Kate Olsen

The twins have previously claimed they had no knowledge of the project, which Stamos refutes

John Stamos says he has talked to Mary-Kate Olsen, and “Full House” fans are probably hoping it was about the Netflix spinoff, “Fuller House.”

“Had a sweet talk with M.K. today!” Stamos tweeted on Tuesday night. “There [are] way more important things going in the world today.”

A “sweet talk” should come as welcome news to fans, especially after the Olsen sisters claimed they were never told that a reboot was in the works. “I’m shocked I haven’t heard from John [Stamos],” Mary-Kate said when she learned about the proposed new show.

Stamos took to Twitter shortly thereafter, saying “I call bullshit,” with a link to the twins’ quotes about being in the dark about the show.

The new series, which has received a 13-episode order, will bring back series stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Andrea Barber. Stamos will produce, as well as guest-star. Discussions with Saget, the Olsen twins, Dave Coulier and Lori Loughlin are currently ongoing.

Lifetime also recently announced they will develop an unathorized “Full House” movie, similar to their previous “Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.” Stamos had some choice words on that project as well, tweeting out simply, “Good luck with that.”