Jennifer Lawrence Slams Gossip Blogger Perez Hilton for Posting Her Nude Photos

“He took it down because people got pissed, and that’s the only reason why,” Lawrence says in new Vanity Fair cover story

Jennifer Lawrence is not happy with Perez Hilton.

In the full Vanity Fair November cover story that hit the web on Monday, the Oscar-winning actress scolded the celebrity gossip blogger for posting — and then removing — nude photos of her that emerged in August as part of the massive celebrity photo hack, which also targeted actresses Kate UptonKaley Cuoco and Meagan Good.

“He took it down because people got pissed, and that’s the only reason why,” Lawrence said. “And then I had to watch his apology. And what he basically said was ‘I just didn’t think about it.’ ‘I just didn’t think about it’ is not an excuse. That is the exact issue itself.”

Also read: How Our Dumb Celebrity Media Covered Lindsay Lohan’s Miscarriage ‘Confession’

Vanity Fair previously released the “Hunger Games” star’s comments on the security breach, which made her feel “sexually exploited and violated.”

“Anybody who looked at those pictures, you’re perpetuating a sexual offense,” she said. “You should cower with shame. Even people who I know and love say, ‘Oh, yeah, I looked at the pictures.’ I don’t want to get mad, but at the same time I’m thinking, I didn’t tell you that you could look at my naked body.”

Also read: Perez Hilton Sued for $500K Over Angelina Jolie Ring Claim

Lawrence, who will next be seen in part one of the “Hunger Games” conclusion “Mockingjay,” argues that it’s “absolutely disgusting” that she could not control who looked at the personal pictures that were illegally obtained.

“Just because I’m a public figure, just because I’m an actress, does not mean that I asked for this. It does not mean that it comes with the territory,” Lawrence said. “It’s my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe that we even live in that kind of world.

“People forget that we’re human,” Lawrence added.

See video: Jennifer Lawrence Tours a Destroyed District 12 in ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Trailer

Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, has not yet responded to TheWrap‘s request for comment.

However, he quickly apologized for posting the photos after removing them.

“At work we often have to make quick decisions. I made a really bad one today and then made it worse. I feel awful and am truly sorry,” Hilton said at the time.

Also read: Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence on Nude Photo Hack: ‘It Is Not a Scandal – It Is a Sex Crime’

“I was never contacted by her publicist or her lawyer,” Hilton said in a video message. “I genuinely took the photos down because I stopped and thought about it — and because of you. A lot of you let me know that my actions were wrong. I didn’t even stop to think about my actions.”

Hilton has since vowed to never again post “intimate” photos of celebrities on his site.