- By Benjamin Svetkey | December 5, 2022 @ 7:30 AM
Twitter’s CEO and GOP lawmakers’ ”shocking“ reveal is a self-own, of their own lack of understanding about the First Amendment
- By Benjamin Svetkey | November 17, 2022 @ 10:15 AM
Maggie Haberman’s ”Confidence Man“ (and a slew of other Trump books) will not be coming to a screen near you anytime soon. And that’s a good thing
- By Benjamin Svetkey | November 10, 2022 @ 6:15 AM
The car is sleek, cool, and lets you virtue-signal at 60 mph. But the more Twitter’s new owner opens his mouth, the more embarrassing it is to drive one
- By Benjamin Svetkey | October 29, 2022 @ 11:49 AM
Now in its 48th season, NBC’s late-night institution has become a joke — and not the funny kind.
- By Benjamin Svetkey | October 7, 2022 @ 2:41 PM
The actor is in hot water for donning prosthetics in his new movie, the latest twist in the ongoing argument over who can play whom
Why J.R.R. Tolkien Is Really Turning in His Grave – Over the Racist Backlash to ‘The Rings of Power’By Benjamin Svetkey | September 8, 2022 @ 5:33 PM
Conservative critics are griping that Amazon is ruining its ”Lord of the Rings“ prequel with ”woke“ propaganda. In other words, they don’t like Black elves
- By Benjamin Svetkey | August 24, 2022 @ 6:00 AM
The cable news network is making big changes — Brian Stelter’s out, Chris Wallace is in — as it maneuvers toward middle ground (as if that still exists)
- By Benjamin Svetkey | August 22, 2022 @ 5:45 AM
A slew of actors, pop stars and athletes have been taking ”mental health“ time-outs. Is this a good thing? Or do some need to just suck it up?
- By Benjamin Svetkey and Antoinette Siu | July 11, 2022 @ 6:00 AM
WrapPRO special series: Hollywood and Silicon Valley are pumping billions into the brand-new digital universe, but is it real?
- By Benjamin Svetkey | June 27, 2022 @ 2:07 PM
Awards Wrap Up: Summer shows are at a distinct disadvantage with voters, and spring is threatening to become the new fall for awards contenders
- By Benjamin Svetkey | June 15, 2022 @ 8:15 AM
Our columnist makes the case for a pair of shows that may be overlooked but absolutely deserve to be nominated
- By Benjamin Svetkey | June 8, 2022 @ 4:15 PM
Thursday night, the House will begin televised hearings on the 2021 Capitol insurrection. The future of democracy is at stake. But will America tune in?
How ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Stars and EP Really Feel About Trekkies – and the Show’s Most Difficult Castmate (Exclusive Video)By Benjamin Svetkey | June 8, 2022 @ 4:05 PM
TheWrap Screening Series: Sonequa Martin-Green and David Ajala, along with co-showrunner Michelle Paradise, delve into the sci-fi hit
- By Benjamin Svetkey | June 5, 2022 @ 5:29 PM
Hollywood is rallying behind Johnny Depp while his ex-wife is being trashed in the court of public opinion. Is Heard really getting what she deserves?
- By Benjamin Svetkey | June 2, 2022 @ 6:15 AM
He’s $8 million richer. He’s cleared his name. He’s humiliated his ex-wife. But is the star really any better off than before he went to court?