The future of one of the show’s longest-running characters is uncertain
- By Phil Owen | February 14, 2019 @ 3:06 PM
The “Happy Death Day” sequel’s attempt to go all sci-fi and explain how its time loop works falls apart at every turn
- By Phil Owen | February 14, 2019 @ 3:03 PM
Since “The Lego Movie 2” is often a send-up of other franchise pictures, does it also lampoon post-credits scenes?
- By Phil Owen | February 14, 2019 @ 3:01 PM
With “Happy Death Day” now in franchise mode, does the sequel tease any future flicks?
- By Phil Owen | February 13, 2019 @ 10:16 AM
The conspiracy at the heart of HBO’s third season of “True Detective” is finally coming to light
- By Phil Owen | February 11, 2019 @ 8:57 AM
We weren’t sure how “The Walking Dead” would handle the Whisperers plot without Carl, but it looks like, for now, they’re just swapping in Henry
- By Phil Owen | February 9, 2019 @ 9:09 PM
Kate McKinnon’s Wilbur Ross is back to talk about how he has a pretty different concept of “d— pic” than the rest of us
- By Tim Baysinger, Jennifer Maas and Phil Owen | February 8, 2019 @ 6:24 PM
But how you get there could depend on your tastes in music
- By Phil Owen, Tim Baysinger and Jennifer Maas | February 8, 2019 @ 5:45 PM
Charlie Brooker and co. have stuck a secret bonus scene filled with more secrets on the interactive “Black Mirror: Bandersnatch” film
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 4:22 PM
CBS News will have two livestream options for the State of the Union, one free and one not free
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 3:11 PM
If you’re looking for a free State of the Union livestream that you can watch anywhere, PBS NewsHour has you covered
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 2:29 PM
There will be a free option
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 2:27 PM
MSNBC and NBC News will have wall-to-wall coverage of Trump’s speech Tuesday night, with several livestreams to choose from
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 11:26 AM
No matter where you are, you’ll be able to access Fox News’ coverage of Trump’s State of the Union address
- By Phil Owen | February 4, 2019 @ 7:35 AM
The short and sweet Super Bowl ad for “Avengers: Endgame” has more substance than you might have initially thought
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 4:16 PM
Marvel dropped ads for both “Avengers: Endgame” and “Captain Marvel” during the Super Bowl
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 10:20 AM
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest movie marketing events of the year, but will Marvel’s “Avengers: Endgame” make an appearance?
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 10:11 AM
The final season of “Game of Thrones” will be one of the biggest TV events of the year, but will HBO hype it up during Super Bowl?
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 9:52 AM
The next entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is coming very soon, but will Disney promote it during the Super Bowl?
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 8:18 AM
The Marvel Cinematic Universe could be getting an important new heroic woman of color pretty soon
- By Phil Owen | February 2, 2019 @ 11:26 AM
The new “Captain Marvel” clip includes some new footage of a younger Agent Coulson
- By Phil Owen | February 1, 2019 @ 12:21 PM
Shyamalan’s “Glass” is his first straight-up sequel, so does it tease future low-key superhero stories?
- By Phil Hornshaw and Phil Owen | January 31, 2019 @ 12:43 PM
A character presumed dead in the “Star Wars” prequels has actually been hanging around for a while — and there seems to be more to come
- By Phil Owen | January 26, 2019 @ 8:54 PM
Martin popped up in the “SNL” cold open to tackle the whole Roger Stone situation
- By Phil Owen | January 24, 2019 @ 8:36 AM
After two episodes of the new season of HBO’s whodunit, it’s tough to make any firm guesses about who the bad guy is, but we’re gonna try anyway
- By Phil Owen and Ross A. Lincoln | January 19, 2019 @ 1:57 PM
The first trailer for “Spider-Man: Far From Home” seemingly introduces a new threat from beyond our universe
- By Phil Owen | January 19, 2019 @ 1:40 PM
The “Spider-Verse” flick teases even more Spider-Men after the credits
- By Phil Owen | January 19, 2019 @ 1:37 PM
Does “Spider-Verse” follow the standard practice for Marvel movies by adding in a bonus scene after the credits?