Since “The Lego Movie 2” is often a send-up of other franchise pictures, does it also lampoon post-credits scenes?
- By Phil Owen | February 20, 2019 @ 2:34 PM
With “Happy Death Day” now in franchise mode, does the sequel tease any future flicks?
- By Tim Baysinger, Jennifer Maas and Phil Owen | February 20, 2019 @ 2:31 PM
But how you get there could depend on your tastes in music
- By Phil Owen and Ross A. Lincoln | February 20, 2019 @ 11:05 AM
Marvel’s next film had its first screenings in Los Angeles on Tuesday
- By Phil Owen | February 17, 2019 @ 5:15 PM
The conspiracy at the heart of HBO’s third season of “True Detective” is finally coming to light
‘SNL': Alec Baldwin’s Trump Returns to Tell Us How His ‘Personal Hell of Playing President’ Will End (Video)By Phil Owen | February 17, 2019 @ 12:29 AM
Baldwin appeared as Trump in the “SNL” cold open for the fifth time this season
- By Phil Owen | February 16, 2019 @ 3:25 PM
The “Happy Death Day” sequel’s attempt to go all sci-fi and explain how its time loop works falls apart at every turn
- By Phil Owen | February 11, 2019 @ 8:57 AM
We weren’t sure how “The Walking Dead” would handle the Whisperers plot without Carl, but it looks like, for now, they’re just swapping in Henry
- By Phil Owen | February 9, 2019 @ 9:09 PM
Kate McKinnon’s Wilbur Ross is back to talk about how he has a pretty different concept of “d— pic” than the rest of us
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 4:22 PM
CBS News will have two livestream options for the State of the Union, one free and one not free
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 3:11 PM
If you’re looking for a free State of the Union livestream that you can watch anywhere, PBS NewsHour has you covered
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 2:29 PM
There will be a free option
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 2:27 PM
MSNBC and NBC News will have wall-to-wall coverage of Trump’s speech Tuesday night, with several livestreams to choose from
- By Phil Owen | February 5, 2019 @ 11:26 AM
No matter where you are, you’ll be able to access Fox News’ coverage of Trump’s State of the Union address
- By Phil Owen | February 4, 2019 @ 7:35 AM
The short and sweet Super Bowl ad for “Avengers: Endgame” has more substance than you might have initially thought
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 4:16 PM
Marvel dropped ads for both “Avengers: Endgame” and “Captain Marvel” during the Super Bowl
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 10:20 AM
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest movie marketing events of the year, but will Marvel’s “Avengers: Endgame” make an appearance?
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 10:11 AM
The final season of “Game of Thrones” will be one of the biggest TV events of the year, but will HBO hype it up during Super Bowl?
- By Phil Owen | February 3, 2019 @ 9:52 AM
The next entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is coming very soon, but will Disney promote it during the Super Bowl?
- By Phil Owen | February 2, 2019 @ 11:26 AM
The new “Captain Marvel” clip includes some new footage of a younger Agent Coulson
- By Phil Owen | February 1, 2019 @ 12:21 PM
Shyamalan’s “Glass” is his first straight-up sequel, so does it tease future low-key superhero stories?
- By Phil Owen | January 26, 2019 @ 8:54 PM
Martin popped up in the “SNL” cold open to tackle the whole Roger Stone situation
- By Phil Owen | January 24, 2019 @ 8:36 AM
After two episodes of the new season of HBO’s whodunit, it’s tough to make any firm guesses about who the bad guy is, but we’re gonna try anyway
- By Phil Owen | January 19, 2019 @ 1:37 PM
Does “Spider-Verse” follow the standard practice for Marvel movies by adding in a bonus scene after the credits?
- By Phil Owen and Phil Hornshaw | January 19, 2019 @ 1:00 PM
How does the surprising conclusion to “Glass” stack up against Shyamalan’s past twists?
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | January 15, 2019 @ 6:00 AM
Second Spidey Marvel Cinematic Universe adventure swings into theaters July 5
- By Phil Hornshaw, Phil Owen and Ross A. Lincoln | January 13, 2019 @ 12:40 PM
“Captain Marvel” will be set well before the “Avengers” movies, but don’t think that means it won’t tie closely with “Endgame”
- By Phil Owen | January 12, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
Our first look at Bening was very illuminating